Friday, February 8, 2013

Inching Along


Just taking it slowly with this painting/drawing.  I worked on it a bit last night...as you can see I have made a tad more progress.  The slowness could be explained by all the colour printouts of some of my 'Dangerous Doodles' you can see on the table...I just got the new (well, new second hand) laserJet printer all set up and have been enjoying myself 'testing' it out. The colours are so bright and shiny, they distract me so! I'm still trying to decide how to utilise it...cards? A4 prints? Stickers? Scrapbooking paper, notepaper, book labels, booklets, or colouring books, perhaps.  Decisions, decisions. What do you think?

You can read more about this mixed media piece in my previous post.

Hope you are also finding a spare moment or two to get some artwork done too:)
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...