Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let the Paint Flow.


While organising my new little 'nest' (the room I have now taken over with all my stuff) I found a box of very neglected painting gear.  I used to do so much painting, but with three small children around, I sort of gave up for a while until I had somewhere I could leave work in progress out.  There is nothing that kills my enthusiasm more than having to put it all away every time we eat a meal, or every time a little hand reaches up and tips the dirty painting water all over the floor.

Now I have my own room (YAY!!) I feel ready to paint. I think I have to get some new paintbrushes, though, the ones I have in that box are so wrecked that they paint three lines instead of one.  Anyway I have started this painting to get my painting skills back in practice, and it is feeling so good.  I really love to paint.  I have filmed this piece so far, so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see it.  Should be done soon.

Bye for now,
Regards


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...