Monday, February 6, 2012

GARDENABLES! Episode #1 'Trev's New Look'.

Please click the comic page to see a larger image.

Please click the comic page to see a larger image.
Two days ago I decided I needed to draw an online comic strip, and...Voila!  'GARDENABLES' was born!  Here is the first exciting episode, entitled 'Trev's New Look'  (exciting? Ok I will leave that up to you to decide hehe).

Anyway it's just a bit of fun, and I hope you enjoy it.  It's the first time I have ever done an online comic strip, so I would love to hear what you think of the first episode.  Please add your comments, ideas, and helpful suggestions below.

Should I keep going and make episode #2?  Or should I just kill it now and put it out of its misery?  Perhaps you have suggestions for characters or storylines?  Let me know.

I have also recorded the drawings and will be posting them on my YouTube channel very soon.

Oh...and make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

Happy reading!
Regards,

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm always following your work...I think if you have fun doing the comic strip then DO it! It's not wasting your time if you enjoy it! I think Trev needs a very curvy topiary girl to drool over! LOL Then, for Christmas, he can sport some Christmas lights of course and really light up for her! Whether you keep doing this comic, or it morphs into another, you definately have the skills for a comic strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your all your great comments and encouragement, TessieJo, I always appreciate it. Thanks for all the fun ideas, too lol. I am going to have so much fun drawing some new characters, I think I am really going to enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! This is just a taste so give us some more! Great pen work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Scrapacat! I'm certainly keen to do more, I have so many ideas! Stay tuned :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...