Monday, September 5, 2011

Join the 'Dangerous Doodles' Flickr Group and Add Your Artwork!

Some of the designs from the 'Dangerous Doodles' Pattern Tutorial Collection
Thanks for all the encouraging comments about my new 'Dangerous Doodle' Pattern Tutorials.  I am feeling very inspired about these, and have already recorded many new doodle videos which are waiting in line to be edited (including the new shell design you can see in the picture above). Don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you haven't already, so you don't miss any new ones.

The good news is, I have created a Flickr group named 'Dangerous Doodles' where you can share any artwork that you have made with these tutorials as the inspiration.  You are welcome to join and post your masterpieces!  They can be made out of any material, or be in any shape or form, as long as they are clearly inspired by the Dangerous Doodle tutorial series in some way.  Just include a link to the particular tutorial/s that you used, in the description of the photo/picture.

I have always loved this style of drawing, and I am so happy to see that there are others out there who also enjoy it.  I think it really began for me as a serious addiction during maths class in high school...was it the same for you?  Where did you first discover you had an uncontrollable urge to doodle?

By the way, in case you were wondering, I never did too well in maths class.  Art class, however, well that is a totally different story!  The Art room was my favourite place...I think I even used to eat my lunch in there!

Don't forget to tell all your mates about 'Dangerous Doodles' the new Flickr group!

Happy doodling!
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...