Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Alive!


I just HAD to share this animation with you.  It is a beautifully animated drawing, which grows little by little each second.  Made by an artist known as Sandra, from Estonia.

Imagine how many hours of work this took.  If you look carefully, the artist has even made sure that the petals on each flower grow out at exactly the same time. 

I think this is drawn by hand on paper, in simple black and white...so effective.  The flowers have a sort of retro look to them which I thought was interesting. 

At the time of this post, the video only had 104 views, and had only been uploaded four days ago on YouTube.  I think it deserves more attention, so that is another reason I am showing you.  If you like it, why don't you share it too?  

Regards,
MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...