Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's Get Writing!

An example of one of the printable writing papers.  
Even with the convenience of emails, you would be surprised at how many people still like to use the old fashioned writing paper.  I have had many requests for different types of writing paper in my shop, so I designed a couple of new ones, and people are quite specific about what they want to write on when they request something special.  One of my customers used my writing paper to print off and write in her daily journal.  Other people like to use them the traditional way and send them in the snail mail.  It's kind of nice to think that someone is using my writing paper to write a personal note to a freind or loved one....ohhhhh :))

The example in the picture features a picture taken from my colouring in book.

You can see the whole range of writing papers here.  Stay tuned for more, I'm planning to do lots of these...maybe some more with envelopes too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...